A Piece of my mind: Part 2

You know how you want to do things and you're just like "oh it won't work this way" and then you get confused on  doing something or making a decision...

Well I'm just writing a short stuff on this and it's called Defining a purpose...
These words have different meanings ti different people but to me I'm  going to explain it using a bit of maths even though I hate math. When calculating bearing in math class, you have a particular destination or angle you're calculating for so we should apply that to our everyday life like we should define a purpose... When I started blogging in 2014, I was in 100 level then. The only thing I knew about blogging was "Linda Ikeji" I never knew any other blogging type... All I did then was "copy and paste" I never focused on one thing I was just everywhere and it lacked a bearing so after like a year of planning, nonsense, research and questions I decided to move to lifestyle blogging and it's much more easier because I just write what I feel on my blog.. That's it... Moral of the story is that whatever you want to do in life or with anything, define a purpose, have a focus, know what you want to do so you don't end up windy and being all over the place... This is just a piece of my mind... I hope you find this useful...  

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think?