Special Interview with Adigun Fuad AKA "Fedypuaka"

A day with Fedypuaka....
    I've been a fan of your music and i'm glad you could grant me this interview. So nice you could talk to me...

Yezzir. nice talking to you too bro!

Taofeek Gawat: So Can you ell us a little about yourself?

FedyPuaka: Adigun Fuad by the name as FedyPuaka. From Kwara state but I've had all my educational life in Lagos and that is still going on also in Lagos and because of that, I've stayed in Lagos almost all of my life.


TFK: How and when did you start life as a musician?

Fedy: It was a talent from birth but i got discovered in 2005 by DYC my producer and we started bits by bits and after school i went all in with my music and also took it as business...

TFK: Has anything ever disturbed or affected your musical career?

Fedy: None! Seriously, nothing has ever affected my music.

WATCH SOME BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO!

TFK: As an upcoming act, is there any top act you look up to in the industry???

Fedy: Apart from God not being in the industry *laughs* I look up to the likes of Olamide, Mr Eazi, MI, Oritse Femi.... Yeah those people.

TFK: With your type of music and your current progress, where d you see yourself in 5 years time?

Fedy: All i see is success, I'm moving and i know big things are coming.

TFK: If you had the chance to feature a Nigerian Artiste right about now, who would it be???

Fedy: Baddo (olamide) Is King because right now, he's the biggest, the baddest and the best!

TFK: What do you have to say to he people who listen to your song and support you?

Fedy: God 1st, Family and then to my fans. God bless you all!and Thanks to you too for this interview...

WATCH SOME BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO



Comments