You deserve happiness: A piece of my mind

Hi, my name is Taofeek Gawat and this is a piece of my mind... Read and Digest! 😉😉!

.
.
I just want to share with you something I feel is worth sharing... I'm gonna make it brief and sensible... Why is it that we're always bothered by whatever anyone says it by whatever happens??? I still don't understand why we should always quit over hate or barriers?!?!

.
.
.

LET THE HATE MOTIVATE YOU... Don't stop what you're doing, nothing should disturb your plans/dream. Whenever something unpleasant happens, prepare for something pleasant because after every storm comes a rainbow 🌈...
.
.
.
If you're still living on "they said", you need to get out of that zone!!! YOU DESERVE PEACE, you should treat yourself like PARTY JOLLOF RICE... You're special, you're a prince, you're a princess. No one will give you a better life, only YOU and YOU alone can give yourself the type of life you want... My point here is, NOTHING I repeat NOTHING should bother you in this world, Give yourself rest of mind, dont kill yourself over what is not worth...
.
.
Look at Cristiano Ronaldo, He's been criticised by media, disturbed by childhood family issues, relationship issues but against all odds, He still struggled to be good and he is a role model to billions of people today and same as other successful people...

.
.
YOU should be good to yourself, So don't believe everything you hear even within yourself...
.
.
I just want you to live life, embrace and appreciate it and Be happy with it in all circumstances... #IremainLoyal
Image result for Be happy

Comments