A Thinking Police by Mr. Aliyu S. Giwa (AleeyGiwa)

Hi, it's a new week and I have brought to you an inspiring speech or quote from Nigeria's most Fashionable Police Officer... That fine looking policeman with thousands of instagram photos and Nice looking photos. Well he has something to share ... Read and Digest...


I don't know if this happens to me alone or it's just a normal thinking person's way of life, some days come by when I get up in the morning and things aren't the way I hoped they would be, knowing the fact that I'm a police officer.
That's when I have to tell myself that things will get better it can never get worse....
_____________________

There are many times people disappoint me, curse me on social media, insult my personality and let me down in a way, without even knowing me in person but judge me by my job or their past experiences, I really understand because am human too. But those are the times when I must time myself to trust my own judgements and opinions, to keep my life focused on believing in myself...
I know yeah, there will be challenges to face and changes to make in my life and it is up to me to accept them and take it like a man.
Constantly I keep myself in the right direction for me and the people I took an oath to serve and protect. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle I always find a stronger sense of who I am, so when the days come that are filled with frustrations and unexpected responsibilities, I always remember something "To Believe in myself and all I want to be in my life". Because the challenges and changes we all clamour for, will only help me and you to find the goals that we all know are meant to come true for us.
May the good Lord keep seeing us through our endeavours... #WeeklyInspiration #AThinkingPoliceMan
Follow him on Instagram @AleeyGiwa 

Comments