Freshman Days in University

Hello everyone, hope you're all good/ this week, Yesterday was my birthday so i decided that i'm gonna be sharing some parts of my diary with the world or my readers sha! My emotional, dark romantic, funny and entertaining side of my diary, i'll share it out!!! 
HERE WE GO!

Sept 2014: This time i just got admission into Crescent University Abeokuta and i was feeling fly like an UNDERGRADUATE. So this day i went to New star photo to take my passport photograph, the one in Lagos island ... there i met this girl, she was cute and looking very nice with those sweet
figure 8 curves and of course she was beautiful as well. she was wearing skinny jeans and a nice yellow tee shirt and her hair was covered and all! there i was staring at her like she was the 8th wonder of the world. Hell yeah! she was that beautiful. as a gentleman i approached her and said Hi, the kind eye she gave me ehn! at that time, i wished the ground could swallow me but one middle aged woman exclaimed at her response to my "HI" and said "he's greeting you" the girl looked back at me like i was shit, though i felt embarrassed but FUCK THAT SHIT i still said Hi again. i introduced myself and she told me her name was Kemi. Oh what a nice name?! i said.. well we talked and when it was time for us to leave, we exchanged pins and phone numbers. yours sincerely we started chatting, we both got to know ourselves better and all sha.. apparently she schooled in FUNAAB in Ogun state, Nigeria.. and I felt very lucky that day because after chatting we fell in love with each other BUT  I have not asked her to be my girlfriend yet! the week we were supposed to meet, i told my friends in the girl's school and then they laughed out loudly as possible! i asked why but no one bothhered to tell me... well we planned our date and planned to meet and hangout till the next day sha! that night, we were at a party in a local joint in Abeokuta. The music went on and people danced as ice-cold drinks and very hot peper soup were served as well, you know that kind combo now... VERY OLD GOLDBERG, ORIGIN or GULDER with HOT PEPPER SOUP with catfish head and goat meat! That aside sha! i waited and at around 11pm i told Kemi it was time to go to our hotel room and she told me "I'VE BEEN BOOKED". I didn't get the language or the meaning of the term booked cuz i was in Abeokuta for the first time! The guy next to me just said "Oga ade, better go find another one, dis one don go be that" i called him back to ask more questions on what it meant ...He laughed and told me "ALAYE OLOSHO LO GBE WA BI TON PE NI IYAWO (You came with an Ashawo) go and find another one" ... There i felt dejected, wasted, played and dissapointed. i rarely slept all through the night alone in the hotel room. at a time, i diidnt know what i was doing but it's all good! i just considered it a wlecome to Ogun state! to cut the long story shhort! 

Moral of the story: Not all that glitters is gold!

Comments