Nigeria As at Now: Influence on price of everything

Hi, *Eyin Temi* (my people) it's a new week and I'm glad you're awake to read this!
It's really disturbing seeing prices of things rise so much that even the necessary things or the basic things we buy everyday has risen with more than %300! I dont get it!
Everyone uses "FUEL HIKE" and "DOLLAR" as an excuse to inflate price of anything their selling and i mean ANYTHING!!!! Let's see it this way: An average Nigerian University student spends more than a thousand naira eating and feeding himself! You think it's outrageous but he's bending to the current situation of things!!! The normal things we buy on daily basis is becoming so expensive that we tend not to afford them again... Okay now Pure water was 5naira before but now it's 20naira for each one in some places and 10naira in some places, paying for one with the price of 3!
Now it's "Tomato 🍅 Ebola"... I dont even know what to say but one thing I know is that Tomato 🍅 = Gold... 😂 ✌...
I'll be updating you later... I've got an exam by 1pm... Y'all should wish me luck and also good luck to all my people starting exams today all over the world... Very soon! I'll tell you all about who the Lagos Boy is! 

Comments

  1. ��... E get swag pass me sef....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?