Feature Friday Ep1: Elizabeth T. Peters


Hi, allow me to post feature Friday on a Sunday. I couldn't wait till next week Friday cuz this first one is special. I want to introduce y'all to a special friend of mine! I don't know her much though but I'll write the little I know about her!


Her Name is Elizabeth T. Peters just like Taofeek T. Gawat! lol..... I've never met her physically but she's my good friend and i like her smile!

She's a medical student of Bowen University, A lifestyle blogger, A Christian. She's won series of awards but i knew her when we got nominated in the same category at the 2015 Campus Heat Awards and of course she won! Ever since then, I've been following her blog back to back!

I decided to introduce her to everyone cuz she motivates me and little does she know she's part of what my blog became today! This is a not a writeup, it's just a little piece from the heart I brought out to introduce good people!



You can follow her on Instagram: @softskinnedliz it's usually fun there!

but the more fun is on her blog  www.elizabethtpeters.com


Comments

  1. I'm in so much shock! Thank you so so much God bless you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?