VOTE FOR ME AT #NIGMA AWARDS 2016

Hiiii, I got 3 nominations at The Nigerian Meritorious Awards 2016 and I feel very honoured to be nominated for the following awards so kindly vote these categories below (Link to vote is below each nomination)...


1. Student Blog Site of the Year
VOTE HERE
2. Student journalist of the year
VOTE HERE
3. Most Enterprising Student (Male)
VOTE HERE.

This is not my first Nomination at an award but I hope this would be my first inter university award... Well, Lemme give you a brief description of what this awards is all about... The Nigerian Meritorious Award is an award to acknowledge the accomplishments of Nigerian students. It is presented to Nigerian students that show the greatest promise of contribution to human well-being, through the creation and application of their activities, intellect and knowledge... You can read more on their website (nigmawards.com)... Please bring this home for me... Let's win this together...
God bless you all...
God bless NIGMA...
God bless whoever forwarded my name for nominations... Ezz not easy.. 3 Award nominations... Oya have a pisho of me... 

Comments

  1. Gawat all the way bro... I see you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?